Wednesday, April 7, 2010

mirror, mirror...

One of my favorite trends is the use of mirrors where you don't expect them. Like on furniture. We all know that adding a mirror to a wall can make a room look bigger, so imagine what a mirrored piece of furniture can do! Plus, you don't have to go to the bathroom to check your makeup :)


These are from Graham and Green. Besides having great mirrored furniture, they carry tons of things I wouldn't mind filling my dream house with. Love the mirrored headboard.



Target has also decided to dabble in this trend. They offer furniture, but for the more price conscious, they offer mirrored accessories. That would look great on my nightstand. The tray is $40 and the picture frames are $20 for two.



I think displaying a mirrored piece adds a touch of elegance to a room. Plus if your style is at all eclectic, feminine or french, mirrored furniture goes perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment